Grow Your Business With Invoice Factoring Trucking
Invoice factoring is a great way to improve cash flow without carrying debt on your balance sheet. It can also help grow your sales by enabling you to take on new customers that were out of reach before due to longer payment terms. Our factoring partners have helped many of our dispatch clients grow their business through factoring and the many other ancillary services they offer. If you are looking for a factoring partner that genuinely cares about your success our factoring partners have you covered.
What Is Factoring For Truck Drivers?
Simply said – factoring is the process of accelerating customer payments by exchanging your invoices on completed loads for immediate cash. If you have hauled a load for a creditworthy customer and need cash now, get setup with our factoring partners. Have the cash you need within 24 hours. It’s simple and fast to set up, and you will be able to immediately experience the benefits of this great business growth tool.
How Trucking Factoring Can Help Your Business?
Most trucking companies don’t get paid on COD terms. This means waiting thirty days or more to get paid. Let’s face it – most small carriers can’t afford to wait that long for the cash needed to pay drivers and fuel their trucks. Factoring your freight bills can lift the burden of uncertain cash flow off your shoulders. Factoring your freight bills can:
- Generate steady, predictable cash flow giving you peace of mind in knowing you will have the needed cash to run your business.
- Provide flexibility – no rigid terms like traditional financing.
- Help improve your business credit because you will be able to meet financial obligations on time.
- Put you in a position to grow your business by having cash when you need it to take advantage of growth opportunities – whether that’s taking on new customers that were out of reach before due to extended payment terms or adding trucks to your feet. Factoring your freight bills is the smart way to grow.
Your Next Steps
If you’re considering financing via factoring, then you’ll be pleased to know that it’s easy to get started. The application and setup process is simple and fast, and it’s free.
Get the Cash You Need
Factoring your freight bills is a fast and easy way to obtain the working capital needed to grow your company without taking on any debt. Talk to one of our factoring agents about the details of their factoring program and how you can receive a free quote.
You Hauled The Load – Get Paid Now! Why Wait?
• Our factoring partners will get cash into your bank account, usually the same day or within 24 hours.
• Their online account tools are easy to use and available 24/7/365.
• Our factoring partners can get cash into your bank account, usually the same day or within 24 hours.
• Fuel cards with deep discounts – keep more of your hard-earned cash and have the flexibility to pay by card at over 8000 fuel stops nationwide.
• Need cash for fuel? Our factoring partners also offers fuel advances so you can get cash for the road ahead once the load has been picked up.
• Our factoring partners understand the in and outs of logistics and owner operators transportation needs.