Dispatch Solutions For Shippers And Brokers
Trucking Logistic Brokers & Dispatch is known for its excellent freight dispatch service. Our team has provided dispatching services for owner-operators and trucking fleets since 2015. We help find their loads, communicate with their customers, and complete all necessary paperwork so they can focus on the important task of transporting goods.
When you choose Trucking Logistic Brokers & Dispatch as your freight dispatch service, you enjoy clear pricing devoid of hidden payments and termination fees. You can rest assured that the price we quote you is the price you pay.
Our team believes it takes both freight brokers and shippers to successfully transport loads. We can help make the process smoother for both parties. Here’s how.
How We Help Freight Brokers And Shippers
One of the biggest advantages we provide freight brokers and shippers is our extensive pool of independent owner-operators eager to assist with their loads. Our drivers have all cleared our approval process and are ready to service your needs. Other ways Trucking Logistic Brokers & Dispatch can help include:
- Eliminate Double Brokering. Double brokering is illegal unless the shipper consents to the arrangement. However, that does not stop some companies from engaging in the practice without the knowledge of the clients they represent. As independent dispatchers, we never double broker your loads. We work solely as independent dispatchers for drivers with whom we can provide all documentation.
- Offer Transparency. From our pricing model to updates about the progress of your load, we offer full transparency to freight brokers and carriers. Dispatchers keep track of preferred carriers and routes to ensure a smoother process each time you use our services.
- Provide 24/7 Updates. Our team never leaves freight brokers hanging. We provide timely updates on your loads during every leg of the journey. Potential delays or problems are communicated immediately. We are available 24/7 to track loads, answer your questions and concerns, and ensure your shipments arrive as planned.
Most freight brokers and shippers do not have the time required to locate a freight forwarder on their own. You can trust our team at Trucking Logistic Brokers & Dispatch with the most fragile cargo and the tightest deadlines. We find the best, most cost-efficient shipping solutions to meet your needs every time.
Our Truck Dispatcher Service Benefits
Working with Trucking Logistic Brokers & Dispatch ensures satisfaction for all parties involved in the shipping process. Whether you are a freight broker or a carrier, our team offers stress-free and on-time dispatching for your loads. Here is what you can expect when you choose our truck dispatcher services.
- Access to a large pool of reputable carriers
- Financially flexible carriers to meet every budget
- Transparent pricing model with no hidden fees
- Reputable carriers with satisfactory performance records
- Regular updates on all loads and immediate communication for any transport issues or delays
- Follow no-solicitation guidelines
- Dedicated dispatchers to help match loads
- Rate confirmations are sent directly between broker and carrier
- No forced dispatch
- Advanced confirmation for all rates
- Dispatch managers are available to supervise all operations
- Access to a network of freight brokers in good standing
Our exclusive transportation dispatch service saves shippers and brokers money when compared with in-house dispatching services. We build long-term relationships to help guarantee top-quality customer service.